Hi Liam, David,
Today I did an extraction using dichloromethane and water, and I realize one of my full bottles labeled "Dichloromethane" actually contains isopropyl alcohol. That's why the extraction of "organic layer" and "aqueous layer" seemed so strange and the MgSO4 could not remove "residual water"! Took an NMR to figure out what it is. Fortunately I didn't run any reaction with it.
The bottle was taken from the other lab when we moved. I don't know if it's the only one that's mixed up, so you should probably also check the dichloro bottles.
Some freaking idiot put IPA in the bottle of dichloromethane. Took me almost one more hour to get rid of the solvent and I have to stay in the lab until 9 pm. It'd better not fucked up my reaction or somebody will be killed.