If I pick the greatest accomplishment of my life, 如果要挑出我生命中最偉大的成就,
Moving the mountains, wining the fights? 搬了那座山, 贏了那些戰鬥?
I would choose the moments when I 我會選擇那些瞬間, 當我
Bring out the happiest smiles from my Dad. 在爸爸臉上看到最開心的笑容。

If I pick the brightest light, 如果讓我選出最亮的光
Spectacular stars shining high? 是那些璀璨的星星在高空閃耀?
I have never seen anything brighter, 我沒有看過更亮的東西了,
Than Dad’s words that guide my path. 是爸爸的教誨, 指引我方向。

If I pick the heaviest weight on my heart, 如果要我說心上最沉重的重量,
Unattainable dreams, heartaches that don’t stop? 那些無法成就的美夢, 還是無法停止的心痛?
It is the tears I see in your eyes, 是我在你眼底看到的淚光,
Dad, when you wave goodbye as I depart. 爸爸, 在你揮手告別, 送我離開的時候。

I will be good, I won’t hide. 我會當個好小孩, 我不會退縮,
You are the sun that gives me strength. 你是我的太陽, 給我力量,
Across the oceans, across the sky, 穿越那些海洋, 超越了天空,
This poem is for you. Happy birthday, Dad. 這首詩是為您寫的。生日快樂, 爸。
創作者介紹

小貓斑比

wwtsai 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()